Tuesday, April 15, 2008

all about water


Apparently, there is no proof that water is actually good for you. What they forgot to mention is there's no proof it's bad for you either. What does this mean? Keep drinking water. Obviously, everyone makes their own rules, but I say, if my body is made up of mostly water, it makes sense to put some water in, especially if I'm thirsty.

There is also no proof that the plastic in Nalgene bottles is bad for you, but it might be. And there is proof that single-use water bottles are not meant to be reused, and that steel water bottles emit no questionable chemicals into the water bottled inside. I have been an avid user of Nalgene bottles in all shapes and sizes for about two years now, and I'm making the switch to steel.

1 comment:

Monique Geisler said...

yes, well drinking water helps because it takes the place of eating unnecessary food from time to time ;)

...or is that just my problem and no one else's?! hah.