Sunday, December 02, 2007

so this is (REALLY) winter


Look! It snowed Saturday afternoon!


Here's me looking goofy outside of my apartment. And my parents will be happy to see that I'm wearing my heavy jacket.


After a few hours of snow and a bit of hail it started raining, and by the time I went outside again Saturday evening, there were piles of brown snow on the sides of the roads, there were little icicles hanging off all the signs and overhangs, and the sidewalks were coated with ice.

And by Sunday it got so warm and rained so much that it looked like it had never snowed at all.

2 comments:

Monique Geisler said...

haha, how cute! and annoying at the same time....

Hope it's a welcomed change for you :)

Anonymous said...

Nice pictures! That coat looks really warm...and the snow looks really cold?