Friday, November 30, 2007

so this is winter


This was taken from my front window, looking out on the sunrise, the tree missing its leaves, and the buildings down the street. Cute neighborhood, no?

There is 100% chance of snow tomorrow. I don't know how they can predict something 100% when they have about a 20% success rate when predicting Chicago's weather... nevertheless, I have my snow boots on and I'm ready to go. A California girl can't afford to be caught in a "wintry mix" without her snow boots on.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Lindsey: the first snow event for you. There will be more. Hopefully the flip-flops are safely put away. Please wear the M-H jacket we got for you.

dad

lindsey said...

I haven't worn flip-flops since August. People haven't taken out their heavy coats yet... but i'm suspecting that will happen soon. And considering it's going to be below zero pretty much the whole months of Jan and Feb, I WILL WEAR IT. I just don't need it quite yet. It's still just fall...